High School Team
This program is specifically geared for 9th to 12th graders interested in playing soccer for fun and exercise. We welcome teens from surrounding towns who do not have a rec option at this age group. Our practice schedule works around Pinkerton’s team sports schedules, for those who plan to play for both the school and the club.
Special note: ninth graders can sign up for U18 or U15, whichever they feel more comfortable with.
Teenagers: Do NOT allow an adult with a clipboard to tell you when you’re done playing soccer.
This is not the time to start caring what adults think. Your friends are still having fun in Rec Soccer, join them. It’s a GAME. Play it for FUN! we have teams for middle school and high school. If you don’t have recreation soccer in your community, join us, #ChesterNHsoccer!
The mission of Recreational Sports is to provide recreational and employment opportunities that will advance leadership, sportsmanship and team-building skills for students, a feat we strive to exceed each year.
Recently a lot of communities have seen a significant decline, especially in women’s sports and participation. Chester NH Soccer Club is singularly focused on providing the sports students want to play, as much as possible, and on being as accommodating as we can with the schedule– knowing that athletics is part of what defines you, but certainly not the entirety.
It’s this personalized attention and dedication to the whole student that has made all the difference creating a program for this age group.– Chester Rec Soccer U18 parent
Birth Year 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 & Freshmen born in 2008
Our season begins the last week of August. Our practices are held Mondays and Wednesdays 7:00 to 8:30 pm, at the town’s upper field. Schedule may be adjusted at coaches discretion to accommodate the team’s needs. Generally there is one game each weekend.
We will enter a team in the intertown league this season.
- Our season begins the week of Aug 31. Our practices are held Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:00 to 8:30 pm, at the town’s upper field. Practice schedule may be adjusted at coaches discretion to accommodate the team’s needs. Generally there is one game each weekend.
- Teams at this age level will play against other towns in the Intertown League including Derry, Londonderry, Salem, Brookline Hollis and Hampstead. Home games will be at the Wason Recreation field on Saturday afternoons.
- Full schedule is available here.
- Games are played in two 45-minute halves. The format is 11v11 (may play 9v9) with goalies. All rules of the game apply. Scores are reported by coaches.
- Referees are responsible for reporting any cautions (yellow cards) or send-offs (red cards), as these age groups are more physical in nature of play.
|Dan Hammond||U-18 Coordinator/Coachfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Player Code of Conduct – Sportsmanship pledge
You must be logged in to post a comment.