By U-15, coaches are focused more on strategy than technique. Players at this age are expected to come to practices and games fully equipped, and give their best effort. U-15 players are 12-14 years old, and generally in grades 7 to 9. Ninth graders may opt to play for U15 or U18, use your judgment on where your child will be most comfortable.
Sportsmanship is paramount at this age. Players, parents and coaches will be held to the highest standards and will be held accountable for their actions.
Please review the player code of conduct before committing to Chester Rec Soccer Club.
Birth Year 2008, 2009, 2010
Our season will begin the week of August 30, 2022. There are generally two practices a week, and one game each weekend. Our first few sessions will be dedicated to evaluating players and developing teams.
- Practices will be TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS 6:45 – 8:15 pm at the town’s upper field. If we have enough registrants, the athletes will be divided onto teams the first week of September.
- Teams at this age level will play against other towns, including Derry, Londonderry, Windham, Salem and Hampstead. Home games will be at the Wason Recreation field on Saturdays.
- Full schedule is available here.
- Games are played in two 45-minute halves. Format is 11v11 (may play 9v9) with goalies. All rules of the game apply.
- Scores are reported by coaches.
- Referees are responsible for reporting any cautions (yellow cards) or send-offs (red cards), as these age groups are more physical in nature of play.
All players should be equipped with shin guards, socks that cover the guard, cleats, a size 5 soccer ball (with your name on it), and a water bottle.
|Leslie Hammond||U-15 Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|