Registration covers the 12- week season; weekly practices, games, and a jersey.
Create an account on the Chester NH Recreation’s page linked below and register!
Login, or create an account, and you will be able to access registration to all of the programs Chester Recreation offers. Once you have created an account for your child, adding family members is easy.
You may pay with a credit card, or debit card, or select pay by check upon check out. In person payments and registration can be dropped off at the town’s recreation office;
Town of Chester, New Hampshire
84 Chester Street
Chester, New Hampshire 03036
What age group do I sign my child up for?
In Chester we combine years to create our divisions. For instance U7 and U8 are U8, and U9 and U10 become U10. So your child will be UNDER the age indicated. Consult the Chart from US Soccer for guidance.
In 2017 the national soccer governing board issued CLEAR guidelines. See the article below for clarification.
- U6 -birth years 2018 & 2017
- U8- birth years 2016& 2015
- U10- birth years 2014 & 2013
- U12- birth years 2012 & 2011
- U15- birth years 2010, 2009 & 2008
- U18- birth years 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004 (plus 2008* ninth graders interested in being on the older team)