On Thursday the soccer board and safety volunteers had a quick meeting to go over the new COVID-19 safety procedures for this season.
Watch the meeting below:
- Chester Recreation developed safety procedures using the Governor’s Safer at Home AMATEUR & YOUTH SPORTS COVID-19 REOPENING GUIDANCE as a guide.
- Safety monitors will check in players at every age level.
- Monitors will take temperature and verify COVID questions are all negative responses before each practice and game session.
- Players and parents have access to the field after checking in with the safety monitor.
- Corinna will collect the binders with safety info each week
- Masks are not mandated, but are recommended on Chester property
- Safety monitors or age group coordinators will wipe down the porta potties