Daily Health Check
- Safety officers/coordinators shall take temperatures of all Players and Volunteers prior to the start of each session. If anyone has a temperature above 100.0 degrees F or answers ‘YES’ to any of the following questions shall NOT be allowed into the sporting event, game and/or practice:
Has any symptoms of COVID-19 or fever of 100.4 degrees F or higher?
Has had any close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Coaches are required to wear masks on the field unless proper social distancing is possible.
- Sidelines: Benches should not be used, and players should wear masks when they are unable to remain 6 feet apart. Place cones/discs 6 feet apart for players’ belongings.
- Players need to wear masks to and from the field and are required to wear masks on the sidelines when social distance of 6 feet is not possible.
- Players should bring their own equipment including balls.
- Players should place all belongings at designated area (cones/discs) 6 feet apart. Players should not touch other players’ bags, equipment, or water bottles.
- All spectators are always required to stay behind the orange perimeter field line. Spectators from the same home may sit together, those from different homes must sit 6 feet apart. If you remove your mask at any point, you need to be a minimum of 6 ft away from all other patrons (apart from your immediate family).
- All patrons are required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the fields.
Hi there. Wanted to check on my son’s registration. I think I’d prefer him in the U8 division… will turn 8 in December but in 2nd grade. He’s never played before. His name is Jackson Paquin.Thank you!ErinSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Erin- could you send me your email address? I’ll look it up and forward the request to Corinna. U8 is a great fit for 2nd graders!
Thanks for giving Chester soccer a try!
– Leslie Hammond
Comments are closed.