For u15 and u18 we will have “pick up” type practices twice a week, and will not have a standing commitment on the weekends. Due to the town’s current COVID-19 restrictions, our soccer program is not permitted to enter Chester Rec teams in the “Inter Town League,” so there will be no games v other towns (at any age level). The younger players (u6, u8, & u10) won’t notice much of a change, and it looks like we will have enough athletes to make multiple teams at U12 as well— so they will have games too.
That brings us to the big kids. There really isn’t a likelihood of having 40 or more players at those levels. Hey! We are going to have fun anyway! A lot of the kids have other sports or activities, and rec is something they do for fun and exercise; twice a week practice/scrimmage fits in with whatever else is going on in your life! I know it’s not ideal, but I do think it will be fun. I’m willing to give it a chance.
Registration information is here: https://chesternhsoccerclub.com/registration/
For every age group it’s a $40 registration fee, each kid gets a new shirt and exercise twice a week with their friends until November— that’s a BARGAIN!
Direct link: https://sports.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=644496 (you must LOGIN, — top right hand corner on a laptop/desktop– in order to see the available programs). Center of the screen near the top on a mobile device.
If you have trouble registering please contact Corinna Reishus, Recreation Director, at 603-887-3636, Ext. 100 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a few modifications for this year, some for safety, others too:
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. For a thousand reasons we need that done this season. PLEASE consider registering today. Even if junior is only able to go a few times, I’d like to have them in the system. It’s only $40 for up to 9 weeks of exercise (with a shirt) it’s a good deal.
- each player will fill out and submit a contact tracing questionnaire before each session, and have their temp taken before getting on the field
- players must bring their own ball and water
- athletes will place equipment at a distance
- parents and spectators who are near the field should wear masks
- athletes are not required to wear masks during play
- registration fees were reduced for everyone
- no late fees
- u15 and u18 have inter squad practices/scrimmages only, no Saturday commitments!
Season Starts Soon!
- u6 will begin Sat Sept 12 at Wason field.
- all other groups begin the week of Sept 14 at the town’s upper field, near the school.
Chester Rec soccer is committed to giving children a positive team focused experience. Let us know how we can make that happen for you, and let your friends and neighbors know, registration is open!
Please do contact me with any questions or concerns,Thanks!
Chester NH Soccer Board